Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 24

So it has been a week or a little over since I posted last. .  .Why you say? Because today is only the second day that I have felt human again. Been sick since last Friday. Meds doctor put me on didn't help. Holiday weekend = long, miserable, suffering. Tuesday new meds. . . SO needless to say thank the Lord I am on the mend.
Today was a super busy day. Becca to school. home change Chloe. off to church for MMO. Then to BJ's for diapers and gas. then to bank. on the lifeway. five and below. then back to get Chloe from church. ON to Langley to look for Becca a dress to wear to graduation then look for a camera (got both). Then back to get Becca at 1:30. Home to SIT DOWN. Sweet new friend brought over dinner tonight. I feel as though God has truly blessed me with some special people in my life who He has put there to get me through this time without Chris. I miss him so much. Seeing people putting things about date night and stuff makes my heart ache for him to be home.
This verse keeps coming to my mind Jeremiah 29:11 says:
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
He knows my future so I am going to try my best to not worry and rely on Him to carry me through.
Time for bed. (though still not sleeping)

No comments: