Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 13

Monday- - - started out pretty good kinda dreary though. Took Becca to school came home laid down with Chloe. OR called about my daddy's colonoscopy that there was 3 polyps removed but that Dr. T thinks that they are fine and does not need to see him back they will call him with the results. Then Dad got home and called to talk to me. Went to pick Becca up from school. Played with the girls. Got Becca's graduation pictures today and cried of course when I looked at them. Becca then pulled out her first loose tooth she looks so funny. She has another one loose right beside it. N came by for us to figure out our table for the Tea and Treasure meeting for MOPS this Thursday. It is going to be neat. I still have to write my testimony that I have to give. Both girls fell asleep so we grabbed a burger at wendy's for dinner. Then watched wheel of fortune, jeopardy, and dancing with the stars. Becca then went to bed. Chloe and I headed up 30 mins later. Becca said mommy I haven't brushed my teeth so we all brushed our teeth then she told me what she wanted to wear to school tomorrow so I went to get it in her room. When I turned around to turn the light off what did I see Becca had found some markers and had wrote and drawn all over one of her walls. I was scared to death that it was not going to come off (luckily Mean Green got it off). MP3 player and phone were taken away for tomorrow because of this. Then I was folding towels went to her bathroom to put them up and what did I find there oh that she had been playing with an ENTIRE bottle of hand soap and when asked if she had been playing she said no. (this was a lie so for this phone and MP3 have been taken away for a week and she must clean her room and playroom tomorrow with no back talking or fit throwing). I honestly don't know what I am going to do, but pray. . . Any ideas much appreciated. Did not hear from Chris today which is kinda sad. . .

I got on facebook after all this and this verse stood out to me as a reminder:

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” Lamentations 3:22-24

Everyday we start anew and must never forget this that our God is full of faithfulness and we are so BLESSED even amidst all the stress.

No comments: