Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 9

Today started out as normal however on the way to take Becca to school my cellphone rang but I was unable to get the call looking down my heart was so heavy for I saw that it was Chris. I prayed that he would call back and my phone would work 2 stoplights later he called back just to say good morning and check on us how good it was to hear his voice this morning the call was only 47 seconds but that started me day on a positive note.

We came home and Chloe proceeded to take her nap so I thought that I would be sneaky and get her eye patch on her however she had other alternatives and ripped it right off. She needs to wear these patches I have started noticing the worst eye (the right one) starting to turn in again. It hasn't even been a month so I am praying that this is the brain readjusting and that it will straighten back out. They were looking so good.

Becca is so excited for Graduation from kindergarten she will be Esther so she has earnestly been memorizing her part. . . she amazes me at how quickly she can memorize she is like a sponge. Her progress report came home and she got all S+ except for S in handwriting (which she struggles with neatness cause she is a lefty.)

So I went to get Becca from school, I let her play on the computer while Chloe took a nap and during her nap the phone rang and it was . . . .

CHRIS - we got to talk for 22 minutes it was so nice to just talk to my husband and tell him about our day. Becca got to talk to him too (though only about a minute she was too busy playing Star fall on the computer.) We talked and told each other that we missed and loved each other. . . This is so much harder than I thought it was going to be and this is only day 9 and I have around 30 weeks to go. . . This is like waiting to give birth. . .

In the morning I have MMO and I have a bit of running to do, then I have a steering dinner tomorrow night so I have gotten a babysitter for the evening and then Saturday I am going to a girls night with some girls from church for Bunco (if you haven't played it is so much fun). I have to make these times for me or I am going to get overwhelmed.

Tonight this is the verse that has spoken to me today.Why shall I fear what lies ahead for my Lord knows the outcome. May I be able to relax in the peace that He freely gives.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

No comments: