Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 8

So today started out with me waking myself up at 4 am to a massive headache and at that point knowing that in 2 hours I had to get Becca up for school I couldn't take anything to knock it so I tool some Tylenol and laid back down. At 6:50 I got Becca up which was a fit in itself. She has really been acting out since Chris has been gone this time and it makes this time feel more stressful than it has to be. Chloe woke up smiling just as usual. She is a mess. We took Becca to school and before I could get out of the parking lot it began to rain. SO needless to say Chloe and I had to stay in the car when we got home til it stopped long enough to let me get us in without getting soaked. Chloe went back to sleep and I laid down with her. Then I got up and did laundry and made devilled eggs for a friend that had invited Becca over today for a play date. Needless to say I went to pick up Becca still with the headache and we went to the play date. I watched my children run and play in Holly's yard and even midst the fits Chloe was throwing I thought how truly blessed that I am. We got home and I tried to lay on the couch but headache still here I know that these are from tension/stress. I am praying that the ease up. I have not been sleeping well at all. I can't cut my brain off. I sleep much better when my Chris is here and how I miss him. Last week he got to call me almost everyday even for just a minute and this week I have had no calls and e-mail is so hit and miss. I miss him so much and wish that 7 months was already gone. Becca is preparing for Kindergarten Graduation and I am so excited to see the program I am just praying that someone will tape it and be willing to give me a copy so that Chris can see it. It hurts me to the core that he is missing out on some important things. However I am so thankful for his willingness to go out and fight for our family and country. I am a PROUD WIFE!!!!! I love him our marriage has not been easy but our Lord is faithful and when we put Him as number one and each other 2nd we can accomplish so much.

Well I am going to attempt this sleep thing again. I hope to make more progress this time I will close with this verse that gives me hope and heaven knows that I need to be refreshed:

"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. At this I awoke and looked around. My sleep had been pleasant to me." Jeremiah 31:25-26

No comments: