Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 7

So I haven't found time to get on here til today. SO here it goes. Another guy from Chris' ships wife needed a place to stay from Saturday til today. I loved having someone to talk to however it is nice to have my house back to me and my girls for us to get some normalcy back. Chris has got to text me a few times each day however it is not the same as getting a hug or kiss or even to hear his voice. We got to go to church Sunday and that was awesome, my faith that God will be there for me whenever I call upon Him and that HE IS ALWAYS there keeps me going. Chloe began running a fever after church Sunday so days like that really makes you wish your partner was here with you even just for moral support. Becca's skin condition (whatever it is I think the doctors are morons) is really getting bad she has itched until she has bled. Today is the first day that I have not had a headache.

We are in countdown mode for Becca's summer to start there are 3 weeks and 3 days left of kindergarten. She has a birthday party to attend this Saturday at Chuck E Cheese (Lord please be with me Sat kids and CC scary huh).

I am so blessed to have my sweet girls even when they are acting up and not doing as they should. God is teaching me strength and perseverance. I used to pray for patience now it is strength that I pray for.

I have been deep in thought and prayer lately and have told God to use me as He sees fit. I am eager and anxious to see what He has in store for me.

I have learned this weekend to always be there to be a friend. We never know when someone else is going to need us to be a comforter to them.

So I shall close with this verse:

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God." 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

No comments: